Thursday, March 5, 2009

spontaneous PARTY


Today something weird happened in my house!!!!!!!!
& I want 2 show it 4 u ))))))





- at first alot of chobs come 2 my house.
I like parties!!!












- then somebody tirned lights off!
I was scared, but it didnt mess up my party.))











-There became hot & everybody was on fire!
something unusual..












- The chobo-dust remained only, what was keep on party!!!













- & when the chobo-goasts came I was so scared that I ran away!!!!!!!!

Now I need 2 know,
did u like this party and do u whant to repeat it again??????!!!!!!!))))))

7 comments:

  1. hahaha i remember that party! you can see me there the bunny wabbit.make a blog or post about another great party! canab should be in it again. LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. no fair! i wasnt there




    ~kool_man~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I think I was there.
    And yes, you should ahve another party like that!
    That was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete